Dynamo Fall Festival
September 19 @ 9:00 am - September 20 @ 5:00 pmCA$395.00 - CA$695.00
Join SolidCAD and Autodesk’s Industry Expert, Colin McCrone for our two-day Dynamo Fall Festival!
Day one will uncover the basics and get you started in world of computational design using Dynamo. By the end of the day you will be able to connect data from Revit to Excel, use Revit parameters which were previously not available and make highly parametric shapes. This program is a steppingstone to learning the Dynamo platform which offers limitless automation possibilities
- Install Dynamo
- Install Custom Nodes and Packages
- Selecting, Sorting and Filtering Elements
- Automate the Creation of Views and Sheets
- Automate the Placement of Revit Families
- Extract Key Information for Custom Reports in Excel
- Math Functions and Lacing
- List Management
On Day two, Industry Expert Colin McCrone will guide you through the advanced use of Dynamo and answer your most challenging Dynamo questions. Students will be invited to pre-submit questions for Colin to address through practical examples during the class.
Exercises will address:
- Advanced list management
- Vectors for managing adaptive geometry
- Python scripting
- Algorithm development, reusability, and modularization
Register now, limited-seating available!
- Breakfast/Lunch Included both days
- Courseware included