SolidCAD has been tracking developments around the outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the personal health of all our clients and employees is our primary concern. Due to this, we have made the decision to move all our scheduled in-person marketing events online or reschedule them to a later date. In addition, all future public enrollment training classes will also be offered online.
Everything BIM 360 Docs & Design
April 7 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Join SolidCAD to learn about Autodesk’s cloud-based work-sharing, design collaboration, data management and construction management software.
]Discover how BIM 360 line of products will help you improve decision-making through any construction project’s lifecycle, collaborate efficiently between team members and change the way you manage pre-construction, documentation and reviews.
Our Industry Technical Specialist will review and demo BIM 360 Docs and Design to help you understand the benefits of working with these solutions.
Overview of topics:
BIM 360 Docs
With BIM 360 Docs, you can keep your team on-track with the latest drawings, documents and models. Now you can perform constructability reviews with 2D & 3D markups, manage your files and track project activity the entire time.
– Share, view, markup, and manage your construction drawings, documents, and model.
– Get anytime, anywhere access to project information in one place
– Reduce errors, make more confident decisions, and improve project outcomes
BIM 360 Design
Want to learn how to benefit from connecting design teams to improve project?
BIM 360 Design makes work-sharing and collaboration that much easier. Now you can co-author shared Revit models and coordinate deliverables from design through construction.
– Real-time Revit cloud worksharing and collaboration workflows
– Securely co-author Revit models and other file formats, across one firm or multiple firms
– Improve productivity, reduce rework, and accelerate project delivery