- This event has passed.
June 25 @ 8:30 am - July 4 @ 12:30 pm
Update your knowledge on the latest version of Inventor?
For a limited-time, SolidCAD is offering a half-day Inventor Update training course at a promotional price of only $149 + tax per person. Enrollment includes breakfast and lunch!
Choose from either of our select dates and learn the latest features added to Inventor 2020 and 2019 as well as tips & tricks to boost your productivity. Uncover new features pertaining to part design, assembly design, drawing creation and best practices for developing high quality deliverables.
Our course will include topics such as:
- Changes to Inventor Interface.
- Part Modeling updates including frame generator, sheet metal, and more.
- Improvements in creating and editing sketches and DWG underlays.
- Assembly & Constraint feature updates
- Enhancements in the drawing environment.
- Enhancements to vault functionality (where applicable).
- Tips for iLogic programming and automation.
- Hole commend improvements.
Don’t wait, register today for either of our courses on June 25 or July 4, while seats are still available.Share: