- This event has passed.
Process Management with Fusion Lifecycle – Sudbury
September 26, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Is your company finding it difficult to communicate between departments in your fast-paced manufacturing and design environment? Do you have trouble keeping all departments on the current revisions of your product design?
So many manufacturing business challenges come down to ineffective communication and disparate systems.
Join us on Thursday, September 26, at 6:00 pm, to learn how Product Lifecycle Management can automate communication and help connect people, processes and data across your company.
Who should attend? This event is designed for Senior Managers, Directors and Executives in all departments including: Operations; Engineering; Production; and Quality Assurance.
In this session, we will explore the world of PLM with a focus on Autodesk Fusion Lifecycle. We will discuss how Fusion Lifecycle can help:
- Automate your product/project management processes
- Connect your business systems: PDM, PLM and ERP
- Improve visibility into your product/project status
- Common business issues addressed with PLM
- Common PLM use-cases
- Live demonstration of Fusion Lifecycle:
- New Product Introduction: Integration with Vault Pro
- Quality Management Systems: Problem Reports – Non-Conformance; CAPA
- Change Management Systems: ECR, ECO
- Project Management Tools
Our PLM Project Manager, Shaya Ghanbar, P.Eng, will reveal all the best practices to help you better manage the entirety of your workflow.