PLM Implementation Specialist
Join our Dynamic, Growing Company!
SolidCAD is seeking a talented Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Implementation Specialist to work with our key customers in order to define, design and implement customized and configured solutions for their PLM processes. This individual will work directly with customers to understand their PLM needs and provide custom solutions built on Autodesk Fusion Lifecycle. The candidate will be permitted to work at either a SolidCAD office location or remotely from their home office and must be legally able to work in Canada. Occasional travel within Canada is expected.
- Collaborate with sales team to promote technology, visit clients and materialize sales leads.
- Work with customers to determine breadth and depth of their PLM needs.
- Demonstrate the Autodesk Lifecycle solution, specific to how it can solve problems and achieve client goals.
- Analyze customer requirements and develop early, high-level proof of concepts, etc.
- Produce written specifications to capture business requirements for proposed solutions and configuration activities.
- Deliver customized and configured solutions on top of Autodesk core products in the manufacturing domain.
- Establishes credibility at all levels with clients and builds problem-solving partnerships with clients and colleagues.
- Identify business requirements, functional design, process design (workflow mapping) testing and training.
- Contribute to Autodesk IP and assets through methods development and sales collateral.
- Development of system architectures and system planning.
- Oversee implementation of PLM solution, including resource allocation, project management and reporting.
- Participate in all phases of software implementation projects as primary technical resource.
- Provide timely technical support service and oversee escalation of cases to available resources.
- Lead adoption efforts for customers, post-implementation.
- Ability to analyze customer requirements and develop solutions to address Customer business scenarios/challenges.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal, planning and organizational skills.
- Strong documentation skills to convey design solutions, process discussions, reference & training materials.
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art engineering and manufacturing best practices, ie; Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of PLM beyond engineering in areas such as Item/BOM, Change Management, Quality, Compliance (Industry, Environmental), Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Field Service.
- Domain knowledge of Data management within the MCAD/ mechanical engineering/ manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of SaaS models and Cloud based-technology.
- Experience with software development languages is an advantage
- Excellent vision and imagination. Ability to assemble multiple products into a coherent solution for the customer.
- Proven ability to design, develop and test workflows for and implement practical business solutions.
- Demonstrated/ proven/ excellent customer service skills.
Education & Experience:
- 3 or 4-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in either computer science, manufacturing or engineering. Advanced degree preferred (MS, MBA, P.Eng, Ph.D).
- 3+ years in a fast-paced technical consulting environment.
- 3+ years involved in process management, PLM, asset management or enterprise data management.
HOW TO APPLY
We look forward to hearing from you.