AutoCAD Raster Design
With powerful raster editing and raster-to-vector conversion tools, Autodesk® AutoCAD® Raster Design software helps you easily edit, enhance, and maintain scanned drawings and plans in a familiar Autodesk® AutoCAD® environment. Make the most of raster images, maps, aerial photos, satellite imagery, and digital elevation models.
- Unlock and extend the value of existing information.
- Make the most of existing scanned engineering drawings, plans, and maps by using them in current projects while saving redrafting time with rubbersheeting and raster-to-vector conversion tools.
- Enhance, preserve, and maintain valuable raster assets.
- Use digital elevation models (DEMs) to analyze large-scale topographic information for elevation, slope, and aspect.
- Use powerful color mapping to show vegetation, land cover, and environmental information using readily available multispectral satellite imagery.
- Improve decision making and get projects approved faster.
- Create plans and present proposals that integrate information-rich maps, satellite data, and other forms of imagery to enhance communication and understanding of design intent.
- Easily clean up, edit, and maintain your archive of digital plans and maps using image cleanup, processing, and hybrid editing tools in a familiar AutoCAD® software environment.