V-Ray for Sketch Up v3.x – Perpetual License
SketchUp® users in all fields depend on V-Ray® as a quick, easy and cost-efficient way to render their most cutting-edge images. Developed by the Chaos Group, V-Ray for SketchUp works with Trimble’s SketchUp, one of the most popular 3D modeling tools available today.
Included: Floating License Dongle for Workstation/Server, and one render node license.
- Twin-engine performance: V-Ray includes two powerful rendering engines. With CPU or GPU acceleration, you can use the best engine for your project and hardware.
- Interactive rendering: Render interactively while you design. Fine-tune lights and materials and see the results right away.
- Global illumination: Render photo-realistic rooms and interiors with V-Ray’s powerful and fast global illumination.
- Accurate lights: Render natural and artificial lighting using a wide range of built-in light types.
- Environment lighting: Light your scenes using a single high-dynamic-range image (HDRI) of its environment.
- Physical sun & sky: Simulate realistic daylight for any time and any location.
- Real-world cameras: Work like a photographer, with controls for exposure, white balance, depth of field and more.
Add to Existing V-Ray Dongle Serial Number?