wide area file services (WAFS)
Instantly access and share files across multiple offices worldwide
Distances and file size are no longer an issue, allowing end users across multiple offices to access and share files over a WAN at LAN speeds. File replication ensures the same files exist at all locations, while real-time file locking keeps users from overwriting files in use.
- Real-time file locking, release and replication
- Revit collaboration
- Complete file revision history
- File Filters
- System management from both Agent and Vault levels
- Real-time system information
Transparent To Users
When deployed, WAFS file shares appear exactly as a normal Windows share, so users don’t have a new file access method to learn.
Minimal IT Impact
Once configured, WAFS behaves as any other shared file storage would, not requiring IT administrators to provide separate security controls or security management.
- Full UTF-8 Support
- Byte-level differencing
- Native file locking
- Replication to multiple locations simultaneously
- Adheres to Access Control List file permissions