Autodesk Maintenance to Subscription
Now’s the best time to switch to subscription
And secure discount pricing on the software most important to you1
Renewal-time Special Offer
Switch to an Autodesk industry collection for a special price
Do you use more than one Autodesk product? If so, you should think about subscribing to one of our industry collections—a great way to access the tools you need for the work you’re doing.
Maintenance renewal time? Ask us about your options to save when you switch to subscription!
- Latest and greatest product capabilities – Get access to an ongoing stream of innovation, updates to core products, cloud services for desktop products, and additional capabilities as soon as they are available at no additional cost.
- New and improved support – Enjoy faster response times and the option to receive help by scheduling a call with Autodesk technical support specialists.
- Simplified administration – Access tools that streamline deployment and software management when you standardize your Autodesk products on subscription.
In addition to getting better value, easier access, and improved flexibility, your subscription also gives you2:
- Flexible usage (home use, global travel, and previous version rights)
- Cloud services
- Administrative tools
- Single and multi-user access options
Frequently Asked Questions
- Switch an eligible individual product on maintenance to a subscription of the same product
- Switch an eligible individual product or suite on maintenance to an industry collection subscription
- Renew your maintenance plan for one year
- The convenience of charging subscription cost annually to projects
- Frequent product updates that you can decide when to consume
- More convenient support including “schedule a call” for faster engagement times
- Simpler administration of software when standardizing products on subscription
Click here to read more FAQs.
Terms and Conditions
This offer is available at the time of maintenance plan renewal and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
The offer may not be combined with any other discounts, promotions, or other incentives offered by Autodesk unless specified.
Offer available from participating resellers. Please consult your local Autodesk reseller for further details. Reseller prices may vary.
2. All subscription benefits may not be available for all products or services in all languages and/or geographies. Subscription programs are subject to the applicable Autodesk subscription terms and conditions and/or Autodesk Terms of Service.
AUTODESK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL, SUSPEND OR MODIFY PART OR THIS ENTIRE PROMOTION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, FOR ANY REASON IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. PRICES FOR AUTODESK SOFTWARE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Autodesk and the Autodesk logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. Autodesk reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, and specifications and pricing at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document.
© Autodesk Inc., 2017. All rights reserved.