- AutoCAD Mechanical
- Autodesk Inventor Professional
- AutoCAD Electrical
- Ongoing Mentoring
- Custom Training
- SolidCAD Technical Support
Recognized as the pillar of the mining industry, the Redpath Group first opened its doors in 1962 by founder James Redpath, who later went on to complete one of the deepest circular concrete shaft excavations in North America – even by today’s standards. It was there that the company was truly solidified, earning huge accolades for their resourcefulness, performance and innovative thinking in mine development and construction in the areas of shaft sinking, mine development, construction and raiseboring.
“SolidCAD is #1 when it comes to meeting our software and training needs, and is always available. The instructors are helpful, staying long hours to help us in all areas of concern.”
Mike Giesler, Chief Designer, Redpath Raiseboring Division
- Compatibility and interoperability of design data between AutoCAD and Inventor.
- Significant reduction in the overall time spent on design, documentation, manuals, weight calculations and bill of materials.
- Ability to produce high-quality renderings in minutes using Inventor.
- Communication improvements and increased quality of designs & documentation.
- Reduction in errors throughout the entire design process.