BIM & AEC SERVICES
OUR TEAM EXPERIENCE
Experience the difference! Each member of our professional services team is credited with Autodesk Authorized Certified Instructor (ACI) and/or Implementation Certified Expert (ICE) status. Since the early days of Revit, we have trained over 10,000 individuals, delivered more than 3,800 days of on-site consulting and have resolved more than 3,500 support cases per year.
Our services include:
- Training and Mentoring
- Standards Development and Best Practices
- Setup and Deployment Plans
- Software Development / Customization (Dynamo/API/BIM 360 Forge)
- BIM Manager Development
bim project consulting
BIM projects involving the coordination of multiple disciplines for design and construction can be challenging to manage. BIM Execution plans are developed to allow all parties to be clearly aware of deliverables and responsibilities while defining a structure for planning and communication processes.
Our team of BIM experts are here to help. They support project stakeholders that work with consultants and sub-trades to oversee model data management as per project timelines.
- Content Creation and Management
- Model Management and Analysis
- CIM/VDC Project Management and BIM Management/Coordination
- Execution Planning
- Modelling Services
- Virtual Site Walkthroughs and Interference Detection
- Construction Sequencing
Scan-to-BIM & Reality Capture
To learn more about our Scan-to-BIM and Reality Capture services, please visit our page here.