Civil 3D for Grading (Online)
février 17, 2022 - février 18, 2022
8:30 - 4:30 ET
Trainer: Dave Hill
Description: This learning program focuses on the effective use Civil 3D functionality specific to the methodologies and techniques to successfully design grading plans for site plan and subdivision developments.
Users will learn a variety of grading tools as well as grading groups, criteria sets and feature lines. By exploring various grading specific design tasks, users will become comfortable with the workflow in Civil 3D needed to create and display design surfaces and calculate volumes.This program also covers project and drawing management methods to share Civil 3D data between multiple users. Attend this session and receive a thorough understanding of the processes and procedures available in Civil 3D to complete a variety of grading projects. The program is customized to incorporate a sample project that is familiar to the attendees.
Set-up: Students attend the class via an internet connection from their home or office. Maximum participants is 5.
All participants are required to have:
1. A reliable internet connection with 20+ MBPS download speed and 10+MBPS upload speed.
2. A computer with two monitors, configured as an extended desktop, minimum 1920×1080 resolution on both screens.
3. A computer that meets the minimum hardware requirements of the design application, with the design application installed, activated and working properly.
4. Ability to use computer audio for communication with instructor and other students.
5. Ability to use Zoom software without restrictions, hosted by SolidCAD.
Please contact our training coordinator at 1-877-438-2231 ext. 227 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.