Civil 3D for Surveyors (Online)
février 22, 2022 - février 23, 2022
8:30 - 4:30 PT
Trainer: Matt Kolberg
Description: Civil 3D For Surveyors teaches how to import converted field equipment survey data into a standardized environment and use automation tools to create an existing condition plan. This program is specific to surveying and doesn’t include all material covered in the Civil 3D Fundamentals class. Upon completion, users will achieve efficiency with the workflow and functionality of Civil 3D for creating survey points and line work. Users will be comfortable with variables used in defining symbology, working with surfaces, and categorizing points.
Set-up: Online Training is fulfilled remotely. Students attend the class via an internet connection from their home or office. Maximum participants is 5.
All participants are required to have:
1. A reliable internet connection with 20+ MBPS download speed and 10+MBPS upload speed.
2. A computer with two monitors, configured as an extended desktop, minimum 1920×1080 resolution on both screens.
3. A computer that meets the minimum hardware requirements of the design application, with the design application installed, activated and working properly.
4. Ability to use computer audio for communication with instructor and other students.
5. Ability to use Zoom software without restrictions, hosted by SolidCAD.
Please contact our training coordinator at 1-877-438-2231 ext. 227 or via email at email@example.com to register.