Civil 3D Fundamentals (Online)
May 31, 2021 - June 3, 2021
8:30 am - 4:30 pm PT
Trainer: Matt Kolberg
Description: Civil 3D Fundamentals teaches how functionality permits the rapid development of alternatives through model-based design tools. Users will learn techniques for organizing project data, working with points, creating and analyzing surfaces, modeling road corridors, creating lot fabric using parcels, performing grading and volume calculation tasks, laying out pipe networks, and setting up automated plan production. After completing this course, users will be familiar with the Civil 3D tools and functionalities required to create land development sites, subdivisions, grading, roads, and drainage systems
Set-up: Students attend the class via an internet connection from their home or office. Maximum participants is 5.
All participants are required to have:
1. A reliable internet connection with 20+ MBPS download speed and 10+MBPS upload speed.
2. A computer with two monitors, configured as an extended desktop, minimum 1920×1080 resolution on both screens.
3. A computer that meets the minimum hardware requirements of the design application, with the design application installed, activated and working properly.
4. Ability to use computer audio for communication with instructor and other students.
5. Ability to use Zoom software without restrictions, hosted by SolidCAD.
Please contact our training coordinator at 1-877-438-2231 ext. 227 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.