Civil 3D Storm and Sanitary (Online)
June 17, 2021 - June 17, 2021
8:30 am - 4:30 pm PT
Trainer: David Hill
Description: Autodesk® Storm and Sanitary Analysis Extension (SSA) that comes with Civil 3D is an advanced, powerful, and comprehensive modeling package for analyzing and designing urban drainage systems, stormwater sewers, and sanitary sewers. This training course is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of Autodesk SSA’s capabilities for design engineers, project managers, and municipal engineers of all experience levels who analyze, design, or review urban drainage stormwater and wastewater infrastructure.
Set-up: Online Training is fulfilled remotely. Students attend the class via an internet connection from their home or office.
All participants are required to have:
1. A reliable internet connection with 20+ MBPS download speed and 10+MBPS upload speed.
2. A computer with two monitors, configured as an extended desktop, minimum 1920×1080 resolution on both screens.
3. A computer that meets the minimum hardware requirements of the design application, with the design application installed, activated and working properly.
4. Ability to use computer audio for communication with instructor and other students.
5. Ability to use Zoom software without restrictions, hosted by SolidCAD.
Please contact our training coordinator at 1-877-438-2231 ext. 227 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.