Inventor Introduction (Online)
May 10, 2021 - May 13, 2021
8:30 am - 4:30 pm MT
Trainer: Shannon Lundrigan
Description: The Inventor Update program teaches new technology introduced in the latest versions of Inventor. Topics include new features pertaining to part design, assembly design, drawing creation as well as the user interface and application options. The duration and content of this course is determined by the number of Inventor releases to be covered. Upon completion, users will be comfortable in taking advantage of the new features & functionality in helping to increase their productivity while creating models and drawings with higher quality and accuracy.
Set-up: Online Training is fulfilled remotely. Students attend the class via an internet connection from their home or office.
All participants are required to have:
1. A reliable internet connection with 20+ MBPS download speed and 10+MBPS upload speed.
2. A computer with two monitors, configured as an extended desktop, minimum 1920×1080 resolution on both screens.
3. A computer that meets the minimum hardware requirements of the design application, with the design application installed, activated and working properly.
4. Ability to use computer audio for communication with instructor and other students.
5. Ability to use Zoom software without restrictions, hosted by SolidCAD.
Please contact our training coordinator at 1-877-438-2231 ext. 227 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.