Get the information you need, when you need it
Your new product is ready to go into production. The clock is ticking. You have a list of preferred vendors, suppliers, and distributors. How do you choose? Relying on tribal knowledge or digging through emails for preferred suppliers can jeopardize product quality and waste precious time. Join us to learn how using a product lifecycle management (PLM) system organizes the most up to date supplier information centrally so you always have it, with such capabilities as:
- Integration with your CRM and ERP systems to use enterprise information
- Auditing suppliers and keeping a “Do Not Use” list to avoid future issues
- Linking suppliers to your Bill of Materials to ensure compliance standards
- Tracking compliance to regulations such as RoHS, REACH, conflict minerals, and ISO9000
- Secure supplier participation in the procurement process
Register now to reserve your spot.