Design and deliver better civil infrastructure with BIM
Autodesk Civil 3D® civil engineering design software supports BIM (Building Information Modeling) with integrated features to improve drafting, design, and construction documentation.
- Support for a variety of civil infrastructure projects including rail, roads and highways, land development, airports, drainage, storm and sanitary and civil structures.
- Obtain feature lines from a surface or relative to a surface, so feature lines update with changes to the surface.
- Create dynamic offset profiles using a default cross slope.
- Resize pipes and reset inverts and compute the energy and hydraulic grade lines.
- Add custom data to Civil 3D object labels by using property set.
- Create points, lines, and curves representing traverse legs and sideshots using COGO input and editing tools.