Create MEP models, generate estimates, and drive fabrication
Fabrication CADmep™, Fabrication ESTmep™, and Fabrication CAMduct™ software help you detail, estimate, and fabricate better buildings using Revit.
Estimation software for MEP contractors
Produce more accurate estimates for MEP building system projects throughout detailing, fabrication, and installation. Use Fabrication ESTmep™ software to gain insight into project costs and generate competitive bids.
- CADmep/ESTmep/CAMduct share common content enabling flexible workflows to produce detailed models for estimation and fabrication.
- Easily export and import Revit and AutoCAD MEP
- Draw with real components and connections.
- Model several parallel services simultaneously.
- More effectively identify and resolve service issues before fabrication.
- Create detailed fabrication shop spool sheets.
Detailing software for MEP contractors
Create fabrication-ready models of piping, plumbing, or ductwork systems in AutoCAD using CADmep. Your content libraries used in CADmep, ESTmep, and CAMduct may also be used in Revit to support a multi-discipline workflow. Available stand-alone or in the Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection.
- CADmep/ESTmep/CAMduct share common content enabling flexible workflows to produce detailed models for estimation.
- Import models for cost estimation.
- Create more competitive bids quicker with design line.
- Manipulate databases for quick cost iterations
- Show clients multiple service pricing options.
- Visualize job cost and cost analysis by color.
Duct fabrication software for HVAC contractors
Produce sheet metal components and control the manufacturing production line. Fabrication CAMduct™ software provides a comprehensive set of libraries including 3D parametric fixtures and fittings to meet manufacturing requirements.
- CADmep/ESTmep/CAMduct share common content enabling flexible workflows to produce detailed models for fabrication.
- Use the vast spec-driven parametric component database.
- Advanced nesting improves material use.
- Built-in and custom post processors help speed production. You may need to purchase a post-processor from a third party.
- Gain a better understanding of job costs.
- Includes access to Fabrication CAMduct Components, Fabrication Tracker, and Fabrication RemoteEntry.