AutoCAD Introduction (Online Course)
January 20, 2021 - January 22, 2021
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (ET)
Trainer: Pablo Vaca
Description: AutoCAD Introduction teaches new users how to create two dimensional CAD drawings while becoming familiar with the user interface. Basic geometry creation and modification commands are covered ensuring users have a foundation of knowledge, enough to create a typical 2D CAD drawing. Upon completion, users will be able to create, edit, and plot simple drawings.
Set-up: Students attend the class via an internet connection from their home or office. Maximum participants is 5.
All participants are required to have:
1. A reliable internet connection with 20+ MBPS download speed and 10+MBPS upload speed.
2. A computer with two monitors, configured as an extended desktop, minimum 1920×1080 resolution on both screens.
3. A computer that meets the minimum hardware requirements of the design application, with the design application installed, activated and working properly.
4. Ability to use computer audio for communication with instructor and other students.
5. Ability to use Zoom software without restrictions, hosted by SolidCAD.
Please contact our training coordinator at 1-877-438-2231 ext. 227 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Please fill out this contact form and one of our training coordinators will be in touch with you within 24 Hours.