AutoCAD Plant 3D User (Online Course)
December 2, 2020 - December 4, 2020
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (ET)
Trainer: Junaid Ahmad
Description: This course is for new AutoCAD Plant 3D users and will teach how to use AutoCAD Plant 3D’s key features for building and maintaining 3D process plant models. After completing this course, users will be comfortable developing models of steel structure, equipment, and piping. Users will also learn techniques to manage data and create deliverables including orthographic drawings, isometric drawings, and reports.
Set-up: Students attend the class via an internet connection from their home or office. Maximum participants is 5.
All participants are required to have:
1. A reliable internet connection with 20+ MBPS download speed and 10+MBPS upload speed.
2. A computer with two monitors, configured as an extended desktop, minimum 1920×1080 resolution on both screens.
3. A computer that meets the minimum hardware requirements of the design application, with the design application installed, activated and working properly.
4. Ability to use computer audio for communication with instructor and other students.
5. Ability to use Zoom for Business meeting software without restrictions, hosted by SolidCAD.
Please contact our training coordinator at 1-877-438-2231 ext. 227 or via email at email@example.com to register.
Please fill out this contact form and one of our training coordinators will be in touch with you within 24 Hours.