Civil 3D for Transportation Design Professionals (Online Course)
January 13, 2021 - January 15, 2021
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (ET)
Trainer: Jae Kwon
Description: AutoCAD Civil 3D for Transportation Design Professionals program is recommended for professionals involved with road and highway design. The development of road reconstruction and highway interchange projects is covered in detail, including urban and rural road design concepts.
Set-up: Online Training is fulfilled remotely. Students attend the class via an internet connection from their home or office. Maximum participants is 5.
All participants are required to have:
1. A reliable internet connection with 20+ MBPS download speed and 10+MBPS upload speed.
2. A computer with two monitors, configured as an extended desktop, minimum 1920×1080 resolution on both screens.
3. A computer that meets the minimum hardware requirements of the design application, with the design application installed, activated and working properly.
4. Ability to use computer audio for communication with instructor and other students.
5. Ability to use Zoom software without restrictions, hosted by SolidCAD.
Please contact our training coordinator at 1-877-438-2231 ext. 227 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Please fill out this contact form and one of our training coordinators will be in touch with you within 24 Hours.
25B East Pearce Street Richmond Hill L4B2M9