Civil 3D Production and Detailing (Online Course)
November 2, 2020 - November 3, 2020
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM PT
Trainer: Matt Kolberg
Description: Civil 3D® civil engineering design software supports BIM (Building Information Modeling) with integrated features to improve drafting, design, and construction documentation. It is well suited for 3-dimensional construction design and is superior in its ability to produce construction documentation. This training program is intended for users who are responsible for the creation of these documents using Civil 3D, leveraging its dynamic set of drafting tools.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have a comprehensive knowledge of the Civil 3D and AutoCAD tools required to produce high-quality construction documentation, including ability to reference Civil 3D objects, label them and generate a full set of deliverables.
Set-Up: Online Training is fulfilled remotely. Students attend the class via an internet connection from their home or office. Maximum participants is 5.
All participants are required to have:
1. A reliable internet connection with 20+ MBPS download speed and 10+MBPS upload speed.
2. A computer with two monitors, configured as an extended desktop, minimum 1920×1080 resolution on both screens.
3. A computer that meets the minimum hardware requirements of the design application, with the design application installed, activated and working properly.
4. Ability to use computer audio for communication with instructor and other students.
5. Ability to use GoToTraining software without restrictions, hosted by SolidCAD.
Please contact our training coordinator at 1-877-438-2231 ext. 227 or via email at email@example.com to register.
Please fill out this contact form and one of our training coordinators will be in touch with you within 24 Hours.