Dynamo for Civil 3D Fundamentals (Online Course)
September 28, 2020 - September 28, 2020
9:00 AM – 5:00 ET
Trainer: Dave Hill
Description: You are not a programmer; you are an engineer or a design professional. You need to take Civil 3D to the next level of automation and efficiency. This course will get you started in automatically creating, modifying and reporting hundreds or thousands of objects in seconds, turning tedious tasks into just a few clicks. By the end, you will be able to connect data between drawings and data sources to get impressive results and minimize risk. This course is a steppingstone to mastering the Dynamo visual programming platform which gives access to a new standard of design drafting automation.
Set-up: Students attend the class via an internet connection from their home or office. Maximum participants is 5.
All participants are required to have:
1. A reliable internet connection with 20+ MBPS download speed and 10+MBPS upload speed.
2. A computer with two monitors, configured as an extended desktop, minimum 1920×1080 resolution on both screens.
3. A computer that meets the minimum hardware requirements of the design application, with the design application installed, activated and working properly.
4. Ability to use computer audio for communication with instructor and other students.
5. Ability to use Zoom for Business meeting software without restrictions, hosted by SolidCAD.
Please contact our training coordinator at 1-877-438-2231 ext. 227 or via email at email@example.com to register.
Please fill out this contact form and one of our training coordinators will be in touch with you within 24 Hours.