Dynamo for Revit Fundamentals (Online Course)
December 4, 2020 - December 4, 2020
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (PT)
Trainer: Drew Jarvis
Description: You are a not a programmer; you are an Engineer, Architect or other Design Professional. You need to take Revit to the next level of automation. This course will get you started in the world of computational design using Dynamo. By the end of the day you will be able to connect data from Revit to Excel, use Revit parameters which were previously not available and make highly parametric shapes. This program is a stepping stone to learning the Dynamo platform which offers limitless automation possibilities.
Set-up: Students attend the class via an internet connection from their home or office. Maximum participants is 5.
All participants are required to have:
1. A reliable internet connection with 20+ MBPS download speed and 10+MBPS upload speed.
2. A computer with two monitors, configured as an extended desktop, minimum 1920×1080 resolution on both screens.
3. A computer that meets the minimum hardware requirements of the design application, with the design application installed, activated and working properly.
4. Ability to use computer audio for communication with instructor and other students.
5. Ability to use Zoom for Business meeting software without restrictions, hosted by SolidCAD.
Please contact our training coordinator at 1-877-438-2231 ext. 227 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Please fill out this contact form and one of our training coordinators will be in touch with you within 24 Hours.