InfraWorks Fundamentals (Online Course)
September 21, 2020 - September 22, 2020
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (ET)
Trainer: Prem Joseph
Description: The Autodesk® InfraWorks Fundamentals training program is designed for civil engineers, planners and architects using the Autodesk InfraWorks and Autodesk AEC Collection. This program provides a fundamental knowledge of how InfraWorks can be leveraged in an accelerated design process to rapidly produce data-rich 3D models with high-end visualizations. Through this process, users can create, evaluate, and quickly communicate 3D site plan proposals for faster approvals.
Set-up: Students attend the class via an internet connection from their home or office. Maximum participants is 5.
All participants are required to have:
1. A reliable internet connection with 20+ MBPS download speed and 10+MBPS upload speed.
2. A computer with two monitors, configured as an extended desktop, minimum 1920×1080 resolution on both screens.
3. A computer that meets the minimum hardware requirements of the design application, with the design application installed, activated and working properly.
4. Ability to use computer audio for communication with instructor and other students.
5. Ability to use Zoom software without restrictions, hosted by SolidCAD.
Please contact our training coordinator at 1-877-438-2231 ext. 227 or via email at email@example.com to register.
Please fill out this contact form and one of our training coordinators will be in touch with you within 24 Hours.
25B East Pearce Street Richmond Hill L4B2M9