Inventor Intermediate (Online)
October 25, 2021 - October 27, 2021
8:30 am - 4:30 pm PT
Trainer: Hung Nguyen
Description: Inventor Intermediate is a continuation of the Inventor Introduction program and is recommended for every Inventor user. With a more in-depth focus on productivity, this program explores essential functionality not covered at the introduction level. The additional functions and techniques will help users gain a better overall understanding of Inventor while improving their design efficiency. Upon completion, users will have a comprehensive knowledge of Inventor.
Set-up: Online Training is fulfilled remotely. Students attend the class via an internet connection from their home or office.
All participants are required to have:
1. A reliable internet connection with 20+ MBPS download speed and 10+MBPS upload speed.
2. A computer with two monitors, configured as an extended desktop, minimum 1920×1080 resolution on both screens.
3. A computer that meets the minimum hardware requirements of the design application, with the design application installed, activated and working properly.
4. Ability to use computer audio for communication with instructor and other students.
5. Ability to use Zoom software without restrictions, hosted by SolidCAD.
Please contact our training coordinator at 1-877-438-2231 ext. 227 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.