Productivity Workshop: BIM 360 Design & Document Management (Online)
1:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
Trainer: Camila Lima Pires and Lichu Chen
On August 11th, join us for a complimentary, online learning event where we will be demonstrating the versatile capabilities of Autodesk BIM 360 Design Collaboration (“Design”) and Document Management (“Docs”). These powerful tools connect project teams and information in a centralized cloud-based location, improving productivity and accelerate project delivery.
This workshop is being conducted as a lecture-style learning event via Zoom meeting. It is ideal for new users or existing users as well as non-Revit team members who are responsible to keep their project teams sync’d and informed. By attending, you will gain a practical understanding of the following:
BIM 360 Design Collaboration
- Co-author Revit models
- Collaborate across locations
- Track project progress
- Analyze aggregate models
- Curate and distribute packages
- Exchange design data
- Identify changes visually
- Compare design versions
BIM 360 Document Management
- Project team participation through the entire BIM project lifecycle
- Control exchange of design deliverables
- Track versions, view changes, markup and compare 2d and 3d files
Please note that this workshop is:
1. Lecture-style training
2. 2 Hours of instructional how-to, with 30 minutes of Q&A
3. Courseware is not included, but instructor may provide handouts or exercise files, at their discretion
4. Attendees are not required to have their own design application, just a PC that can connect to view the remote meeting via Zoom to view the Instructor’s presentation
Seats are limited.
After you complete your registration, you will be e-mailed 1 hour before the event to join online.
If you have any questions, please fill out this contact form and one of our training coordinators will be in touch with you within 24 Hours.