Revit Architecture Introduction (Online Course)
December 15, 2020 - December 18, 2020
8:00 AM – 4:00 MT
Trainer: Patrick Siemek
Description: Revit Architecture Introduction provides a foundation for architects and interior designers in the use of Revit. This course explores fundamental design concepts and leads the user through the basics of designing and modeling an intelligent, integrated Building Information Model (BIM) to develop plans, elevations, sections, details, schedules and 3D views. Students will learn the functions and practical applications of the software while developing a well-rounded knowledge of the capabilities of Revit as a BIM tool.
Set-up: Students attend the class via an internet connection from their home or office. Maximum participants is 5.
All participants are required to have:
1. A reliable internet connection with 20+ MBPS download speed and 10+MBPS upload speed.
2. A computer with two monitors, configured as an extended desktop, minimum 1920×1080 resolution on both screens.
3. A computer that meets the minimum hardware requirements of the design application, with the design application installed, activated and working properly.
4. Ability to use computer audio for communication with instructor and other students.
5. Ability to use Zoom software without restrictions, hosted by SolidCAD.
Please contact our training coordinator at 1-877-438-2231 ext. 227 or via email at email@example.com to register.
Please fill out this contact form and one of our training coordinators will be in touch with you within 24 Hours.
25B East Pearce Street, Richmond Hill, L4B 2M9