Revit Crash Course (Online Course)
January 15, 2021 - January 15, 2021
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (MT)
Trainer: Camila Lima
Description: What is this thing called Revit? As an Architect, Engineer or Designer, you may keep hearing the words ‘Revit’ and ‘BIM’. Up until now, you may never have had the chance to use it. In a relaxed and upbeat environment, our experienced instructor will help you to use Revit to complete a small project from 3D model to Details. At the end of the class you will understand what Revit is capable of. You will also have the skills to navigate a 3D Revit file. This class is a great first step for someone with limited time but has a need to understand what is ‘Revit’ and ‘BIM’.
Set-up: Students attend the class via an internet connection from their home or office. Maximum participants is 5.
All participants are required to have:
1. A reliable internet connection with 20+ MBPS download speed and 10+MBPS upload speed.
2. A computer with two monitors, configured as an extended desktop, minimum 1920×1080 resolution on both screens.
3. A computer that meets the minimum hardware requirements of the design application, with the design application installed, activated and working properly.
4. Ability to use computer audio for communication with instructor and other students.
5. Ability to use Zoom software without restrictions, hosted by SolidCAD.
Please contact our training coordinator at 1-877-438-2231 ext. 227 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Please fill out this contact form and one of our training coordinators will be in touch with you within 24 Hours.
3526 – 26th Street NE Calgary, Alberta T1Y 4T7