Revit for Interior Designers Intermediate – Online Course
November 2, 2020 - November 4, 2020
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (MT)
Trainer: Camila Lima Pires
Revit Architecture for Interior Designers builds on the previous course by further developing the student’s knowledge in learning collaboration methods, advanced design modeling tools and advanced construction documentation tools, in addition to a host of essential features not covered in the introduction course.
After completing this course, users will have a comprehensive knowledge of Revit Architecture Interior workflow, enabling them to complete a 3D interior model and its corresponding construction documentation with confidence
Set-up: Students attend the class via an internet connection from their home or office. Maximum participants is 5.
All participants are required to have:
1. A reliable internet connection with 20+ MBPS download speed and 10+MBPS upload speed.
2. A computer with two monitors, configured as an extended desktop, minimum 1920×1080 resolution on both screens.
3. A computer that meets the minimum hardware requirements of the design application, with the design application installed, activated and working properly.
4. Ability to use computer audio for communication with instructor and other students.
5. Ability to use Zoom for Business meeting software without restrictions, hosted by SolidCAD.
Please contact our training coordinator at 1-877-438-2231 ext. 227 or via email at email@example.com to register.
Please fill out this contact form and one of our training coordinators will be in touch with you within 24 Hours.