Revit MEP Electrical – Introduction (Online Course)
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (ET)
Trainer: Patrick Siemek
Description: Revit MEP Electrical explores BIM Concepts and leads the user through the basics of designing and modeling electrical systems within an intelligent, integrated Building Information Model (BIM). Users will learn how to use the powerful tools within Revit MEP to design, model, and make construction documents relating to the electrical distribution systems used in commercial buildings.
Set-up: Online Training is fulfilled remotely. Students attend the class via an internet connection from their home or office. Maximum participants is 5.
All participants are required to have:
1. A reliable internet connection with 20+ MBPS download speed and 10+MBPS upload speed.
2. A computer with two monitors, configured as an extended desktop, minimum 1920×1080 resolution on both screens.
3. A computer that meets the minimum hardware requirements of the design application, with the design application installed, activated and working properly.
4. Ability to use computer audio for communication with instructor and other students.
5. Ability to use GoToTraining software without restrictions, hosted by SolidCAD.
Please contact our training coordinator at 1-877-438-2231 ext. 227 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Please fill out this contact form and one of our training coordinators will be in touch with you within 24 Hours.