BIM 360 Build
Quality Control, Safety, and Project Management
Improve job site safety by implementing standardized safety management processes. BIM 360 Build lets you communicate safety standards to workers in the field, execute safety inspections on mobile devices, and track safety issues to resolve problem areas and avoid risky situations.
- Track daily safety observations to monitor performance and log safety issues and incidents.
- Create and assign checklists— including location details and deadlines —to team members, roles or companies.
- Perform safety inspections on mobile devices, review the criteria for each item and mark as conforming or non-conforming.
- Assign safety issues to team members, including automatic issue creation for non-conforming checklist items. Add photos or comments to aid in issue resolution.
- Log the root cause of issues to help identify and resolve common problems. Choose from a list of common causes or define custom fields.
- Add signatures to checklists to support accountability and include typed names for clarity.
- Create and distribute detailed and summary safety checklist and issue reports to provide a project-wide view of safety program conformance.