BIM 360 Docs
Construction document management software
BIM 360 Docs simplifies publishing with batch uploading, automatic sheet extraction, and custom attributes for search.
- Publish 3D models or 2D drawings, including linked files, with drag-and-drop or batch uploading. Automatically extract sheets from Revit models and multi-page PDFs.
- Capture drawing title block information from PDFs during publishing to automatically assign attributes to drawings.
- Maintain callout hyperlinks from multi-page drawing files to simplify navigation. Or manually add hyperlinks to any file.
- Control view & edit permissions by user, role or company, and apply control at the project, folder, or sub-folder level to ensure the right people have access to the right information.
- Seamlessly connect the cloud to your desktop. With the Desktop Connector, you can open, save, move, rename, and delete files from BIM 360 directly from your desktop.
- Maintain version control as changes are published, view previous versions and compare versions.
- Assign drawings and models to sets during or after publishing, making it easier to manage specific versions of documents that are issued for a specific purpose during the project.
- Facilitate, control, and automate the review and distribution of project drawings, models, and other documents, including tools for reviewing, commenting on and approving documents.
- Increase collaboration across all project stakeholders with customizable link sharing options, including public sharing, expiration dates, and version sets.