BIM 360 Coordinate
BIM collaboration software
BIM 360 Coordinate puts 3D model coordination into the hands of the whole project team, accelerating virtual design and construction workflows.
- Aggregate multi-discipline models into a single view to enable coordination across trades and identify potential problems.
- Filter model views by floor or discipline to visualize spaces and identify coordination issues.
- Identify and view clashing objects that exist in coordinated models. Clash detection is performed automatically as new models are published.
- Create specific folders within BIM 360 to publish and manage coordinated models. Set permissions to control access to coordination spaces.
- Assign issues to trades to resolve individual or groups of clashing objects, or mark clashing objects to be ignored until a later point in the project to speed up coordination.