Advanced Digital Manufacturing Solutions
About Magestic Technologies
Magestic Technologies was founded on the same principles as its founder’s former company, Magestic Systems, and that is to provide the most advanced manufacturing solutions for process and efficiency improvements. Our solutions are built on over 30 years of experience implementing sophisticated solutions leveraging some of the most innovative technologies in Genetics, Machine Learning, and AI.
On May 19, 2020 SolidCAD and Magestic Technologies announced their partnership to work together to provide consulting, implementation and support services to Canadian manufacturing firms.
Through Magestic Technologies’ various solutions, including TruNest, TruComposites and SE Nesting, manufacturing firms can better collaborate, optimize and integrate real-time production data to streamline design and manufacturing workflows.
With over 30 years experience, Magestic Technologies has been working closely with one of the world’s largest technology innovators, Autodesk, to develop digital manufacturing solutions that improve and automate the aerospace, energy, transportation and automotive fabrication processes. Through their various solutions, including TruNest, TruComposites and SE Nesting, manufacturing firms can better collaborate, optimize and integrate real-time production data to streamline design and manufacturing workflows.
Fully Integrated, Automated nesting software for various materials and machines
TruNest software helps translate, optimize and manufacture the nest on all standard machines. Work with composites, wood, plastics, glass, sheet, metal cloth, and leather.
- Contour Cutting: Best for CNC cutting operations, including laser, plasma, water jet and plasma/oxy
- Punch Press: Best for managing complex operations for punch, punch/laser and router machines.
- Composite: Best for nesting and CNC cutting of composite and broad good materials
Composite design, analysis, and manufacturing solution
Get comprehensive composite design, analysis and manufacturing tools for hand layup and automated workflows. Design layouts, analysis potential defects, generate laser projection data and more.
- TruePlan helps you design the best process to manufacture a composite part using advanced optimization techniques.
- TruLaser software helps improve processes for laser manufacturing, fabrications and assembly.
- TrueFiber software enables composite manufacturers to program, manage and simulate processes and fiber placement.
What would you like your manufacturing solution to include?