REVIT ARCHITECTURE FOR MANAGEMENT
Firm principles, project managers and project leads face unique challenges when transitioning from a CAD workflow to a Building Information Modeling (BIM) workflow. This class is intended to give an overview of the BIM process while focusing on how Revit projects are planned and executed. By attending this program, students will appreciate the opportunities and advantages of working in BIM.
- Learn how Revit and BIM projects are being managed locally and around the world
- The basic rules of a successful Revit team
- Setting proper expectations of clients, principles and staff needed for buy-in and successful project execution.
- Establishing groundwork for a BIM project
- Maintaining productivity while building a long term strategy for the use of Revit in an Architectural firm
- Managing a BIM project through each of the design phases
- Learning critical steps early on for managing Revit projects
- Relevant articles as well as opportunities for self-learning and networking
Duration: 1 Day
Prerequisite: An understanding of Architectural terminology is an asset.
Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
OAA Credits: 7 Hours