REVIT MEP COLLABORATION TOOLS
Revit MEP Collaboration Tools is a course designed for existing Revit users who wish to leverage the powerful collaboration capabilities of Revit. These capabilities are practical for BIM projects with multiple disciplines cooperating or in cases where a project involves data from other CAD systems.
Upon completion, users will be confident in utilizing Revit’s powerful collaboration tools to accommodate project coordination and managing information between project stakeholders.
- Understand & create central files and worksets
- Work with local files, synchronize a local file with a central file
- Managing Worksets, taking ownership of model elements
- Visibility of Worksets
- Best practices for sharing projects with consultants
- Prepare files for sharing
- Working with linked Revit files, maintain visibility and manage links
- Coordinate elements within shared models – monitor elements, respond to change alerts, reconcile hosting and tips for maintaining project coordination
- Working with non-Revit files – linking, importing & exporting
- Using image files in a Revit project
- Interference checking
- Project phasing