REVIT MEP MECHANICAL
Revit MEP Mechanical leads the user through the fundamentals of using Revit MEP to design intelligent building mechanical systems in the context of a Building Information Model (BIM). Students will learn the essential functions of Revit and then progress into specific tools for HVAC design, plumbing, piping, and fire protection systems. The use of Family Libraries and accessing building content from the Internet will also be introduced while authoring of content is covered in the Revit MEP Family Creation program.
After completing this course, users will be comfortable in designing intelligent mechanical systems and related construction documents in the context of a BIM model.
*CanBIM Certified Course
- Understand fundamental tools and interface of Revit MEP
- Complete the design of a mechanical & plumbing systems within a BIM model
- Complete construction documentation including plans, sections, elevations, details and schedules, corresponding with the model
- Set up, import, and link projects with Revit MEP
- Use the parametric 3D design tools to design and analyze MEP systems
- Collaborate with Architects and Engineers on BIM projects
- Creation of project schedules
- Create construction documentation
Duration: 3 Days
Prerequisite: Mechanical building systems drafting & design experience
Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm