REVIT STRUCTURE INTRODUCTION
Revit Structure Introduction explores BIM Concepts and leads the user through the basics of designing structural elements within the context of an integrated Building Information Model (BIM). This course is intended for new users, covering the fundamental capabilities of Revit Structure for development of plans, elevations, sections, details, schedules and 3D views. Users will learn typical building elements while practicing key editing and manipulating tools on various structural systems. The use of Family Libraries and accessing building content from the Internet will be introduced, but authoring of content is not covered.
After completing this course users will be able to design and model structural systems within an architectural building information model, including the development of structural plans and details.
*CanBIM Certified Course
- Acquire well-rounded understanding of BIM and the fundamentals of using Revit structure in conjunction with an architectural model
- Familiar with Revit interface, file handling and project setup
- Create and manage structural elements of the BIM model including floor slabs, walls, roofs, steel framing, sloped beams, foundations, stairs and more
- Complete construction documentation to correspond with the building model including plans, sections, elevations and details
- Create levels, column grids, annotations, schedules, etc.
Duration: 3 Days
Prerequisite: Structural design & drafting or equivalent industry knowledge
Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm