AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D QUANTITY TAKEOFF
During this one-day program, users will learn techniques for creating, modifying and customizing pay items and pay item categorization files and assign pay items to Civil 3D and AutoCAD objects via manual and automatic methods. Users will also learn how to filter pay items by keyword searches, remove pay items from a selection set and apply formulas to pay items for creation of Quantity Takeoff Reports.
After completing this course, users will be familiar with the Quantity Takeoff tools and techniques to create and edit pay items and produce Quantity Takeoff reports in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Create and edit pay item files
- Create and edit pay item categorization files
- Assign pay items and codes to Civil 3D objects
- Assign pay items to AutoCAD objects and areas
- Create, edit and apply formulas to pay items
- Filter and highlight pay items
- Calculate quantities and generate takeoff reports
Duration: 1 Day
Prerequisite: AutoCAD Civil 3D
Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm