AUTOCAD MECHANICAL INTRODUCTION
AutoCAD Mechanical Introduction teaches the fundamentals of AutoCAD Mechanical for the creation and customization of a typical mechanical detail drawing. By augmenting the standard AutoCAD commands, this course will quickly educate users on the creation of standard features, parts, symbols, mechanical dimensions, bills of materials, and drawing views of their 2D designs After completing this course, users will have gained fundamental knowledge for using AutoCAD Mechanical to create mechanical designs faster and with less chance of error.DOWNLOAD PDF TRAINING CALENDAR
- Comfortably navigate AutoCAD Mechanical interface and menus
- Use of Standard Parts including fasteners, holes, steel sections, etc.
- Bill of Materials generation – Parts List, balloons
- Machine System Generators – springs, belts, chains, gears, etc.
- Working with Detailed Views and Auto-Dimensioning
- Create views, schedules and hole charts
- Configuration and customization of Standard Parts Library
Duration: 2 Days
Prerequisite: AutoCAD Introduction and knowledge of mechanical drafting techniques
Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm