AutoCAD Electrical Introduction (Online)
May 25, 2021 - May 27, 2021
8:30 am - 4:30 pm ET
Trainer: Pablo Vaca
Description: AutoCAD Electrical Introduction program teaches the use of AutoCAD Electrical for creation of electrical control schematics and footprints, following the industry standard “ladder-style” diagrams. Through the use of intelligent, electrical-oriented workflow, students will learn to create schematic drawings, panel layouts and various reporting tools.
Set-up: Students attend the class via an internet connection from their home or office.
All participants are required to have:
1. A reliable internet connection with 20+ MBPS download speed and 10+MBPS upload speed.
2. A computer with two monitors, configured as an extended desktop, minimum 1920×1080 resolution on both screens.
3. A computer that meets the minimum hardware requirements of the design application, with the design application installed, activated and working properly.
4. Ability to use computer audio for communication with instructor and other students.
5. Ability to use Zoom software without restrictions, hosted by SolidCAD.
Please contact our training coordinator at 1-877-438-2231 ext. 227 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.