January 2, 2018
Autodesk has released the latest update for its Infraworks application. You will find information about the update in the team webcast found here. The update is not yet available as of January 2, 2018, but check your Desktop App or Autodesk Account for it in the very near future.
A brief look at the new features…
- Linear breakline extraction improvements.
- Linear breakline editing tools.
- Camera image lookup from point cloud scans.
- PI and Element based modeling.
- Element editing improvements.
- Calculate drainage quantities by up to 4 depth ranges.
- Utility and generic quantities by style.
- QTO visualization.
- Manage parametric content.
- Use inventor assemblies.
- Export template for use in other models.
- Automatic bridge creation over water has been removed.
Grimco acquires Cansel Company, COBALT Graphics Distribution
Dear Valued Customer, The Cansel Group of Companies is announcing today that Grimco, a national wholesale sign supply manufacturer and distributor with close to 60 locations throughout North America has acquired ...
Important Update Regarding Covid-19
Dear Valued Customer, SolidCAD has been tracking developments around the outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the personal health of all our clients and employees is our primary concern. In light of this, ...
SolidCAD Ontario and Quebec Office Closures
To All SolidCAD Customers, The Canadian government recently announced that all non-essential workspaces must be closed in provinces Ontario and Québec. To comply with this, SolidCAD’s physical offices will ...