- Provides the power to design robust slurry pipelines by providing the ability to model heterogeneous settling slurries, non-Newtonian slurries, and complex slurry flows for broad particle size distributions that display both settling and non-settling characteristics.
- Removes the complexities associated with designing pulp and paper process systems and helps engineers improves plant operating efficiency.
- Used successfully in the design of concentrate pipelines, tailings, and paste backfill systems as well as systems with coarse particles including: coarse coal slurry, sand systems with high clay content, and crushed metal ore pipelines.
- The industry choice for the design and modeling of efficient & reliable slurry flow systems.
- HGL/EGL plots identify strategic positions for multiple pumps installed in series in long overland pipelines.