Fusion 360 Introduction (Online)
November 23, 2021 - November 25, 2021
8:30 am - 4:30 pm ET
Trainer: Dan Munteanu
Description: Fusion 360 introduction training teaches the functionality of Autodesk Fusion 360 for first time users. In this course, users will learn how to create cloud based projects, cloud based data management, 2D sketches, 3D features, and assembly modeling techniques as well as associative detail drawings, and assembly animation.
Set-up: Online Training is fulfilled remotely. Students attend the class via an internet connection from their home or office.
All participants are required to have:
1. A reliable internet connection with 20+ MBPS download speed and 10+MBPS upload speed.
2. A computer with two monitors, configured as an extended desktop, minimum 1920×1080 resolution on both screens.
3. A computer that meets the minimum hardware requirements of the design application, with the design application installed, activated and working properly.
4. Ability to use computer audio for communication with instructor and other students.
5. Ability to use Zoom software without restrictions, hosted by SolidCAD.
Please contact our training coordinator at 1-877-438-2231 ext. 227 or via email at email@example.com to register.