August 15, 2018
Civil 3D 2019.1 Update
Autodesk has released the first update for Civil 3D 2019. It is called the Civil 3D 2019.1 Update. As is the new norm, updates contain fixes and also feature enhancements. You can discover all of the details in the official Autodesk ReadMe; I’ve outlined some of the highlights below.
Not everyone reads the readme before installing, so to avoid the likely error message that 2019.1 will not install…The AutoCAD 2019.1 Update is a prerequisite of the Civil 3D 2019.1 Update and must be applied prior to installing the update.
• Rail tools and content.
• Rail alignment offsets and cant support.
• Sample line groups can now be data referenced.
• Multiple connection points for pipe structures.
• Publish a surface to BIM 360 for consumption in Revit.
• Data shortcut performance improvements.
• Pipe rules are no longer automatically applied. (See this article.)
• Vault fixes.
• Many other defects have been addressed.
Autodesk Customer FLOW Program
Autodesk Trade-in Perpetual License offer
Autodesk 0% financing offer