Efficiently and accurately capture design intent in 3D
Autodesk Drive is a cloud storage solution that allows individuals and small teams to organize, preview, and share any type of design or model data.
You can use Autodesk Drive to:
- Upload data to a personal cloud drive.
- Organize and manage your data into folders.
- View 2D and 3D designs and models within the browser on any device.
- Share your drive with others for viewing, editing, uploading, and managing data.
Note: Sharing your drive gives another person complete access and editing rights to all of your cloud files and folders.
- Access, view, and edit data in drives that have been shared with you.
- With Desktop Connector installed, you can also view and organize files stored in Drive from your desktop and desktop applications.