FME Desktop Advanced (Online)
April 13, 2021 - April 15, 2021
9:00 am - 1:00 pm PST
Trainer: Frank Zander
Description: This training is aimed at FME desktop users who want to deepen their
knowledge and use FME more effectively. Procedures and functions for the
optimization of processes are just as important as the handling of lists and
custom transformers. In addition, the topics of debugging and working with
databases are discussed. The conclusion is an outlook on the FME server
Set-up: Students attend the class via an internet connection from their home or office.
All participants are required to have:
1. A reliable internet connection with 20+ MBPS download speed and 10+MBPS upload speed.
2. A computer with two monitors, configured as an extended desktop, minimum 1920×1080 resolution on both screens.
3. A computer that meets the minimum hardware requirements of the design application, with the design application installed, activated and working properly.
4. Ability to use computer audio for communication with instructor and other students.
5. Ability to use Zoom software without restrictions, hosted by SolidCAD.
Please contact our training coordinator at 1-877-438-2231 ext. 227 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.