FME Desktop Basic (Online)
March 23, 2021 - March 25, 2021
9:00 am - 1:00 pm PST
Trainer: Frank Zander
Description: This course begins with the fundamentals of creating FME processes, followed by an introduction to the concept and structure of FME. Key areas presented include the desktop components FME Workbench, FME Data Inspector and FME Quick Translator.
Set-up: Students attend the class via an internet connection from their home or office.
All participants are required to have:
1. A reliable internet connection with 20+ MBPS download speed and 10+MBPS upload speed.
2. A computer with two monitors, configured as an extended desktop, minimum 1920×1080 resolution on both screens.
3. A computer that meets the minimum hardware requirements of the design application, with the design application installed, activated and working properly.
4. Ability to use computer audio for communication with instructor and other students.
5. Ability to use Zoom software without restrictions, hosted by SolidCAD.
Please contact our training coordinator at 1-877-438-2231 ext. 227 or via email at email@example.com to register.